R.I.S.C. CONSULTANTS, LLC
Our team's members worked with the following companies:
- Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Court (Missouri)
- AMOCO Corporation
- City College of Chicago
- City of St. Louis (Missouri)
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Department of Defense
- Brown Smith Wallace, LLC
- Metro (St. Louis Region's Transit Agency)
- City of St. Louis Community Development Agency
- State of Missouri Department of Social Services
- Oracle Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- Ross Barney & Jankowski, Inc.
- Stanley Baker Hill LLC
- Station, Casinos Inc. (Ameristar)
- St. Louis Public School
- US Army Reserves
- State of Missouri Lottery
- St. Louis Lambert Airport
Our team member's experience include the following:
- Audit and management responsibilities in the Internal Audit Department and Finance Department. Audits performed were on projects such as Financial, Risk Assessment, IT, Operational, Fraud, Compliance (including A-133 & A-128), Construction, Process Improvement, Third Party Contracts, Transportation, Legal, Medicaid, HUD Projects, Manufacturing and Financial Processes and Services.
- Consulting Services in Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Taxes.
- Oracle and SAP ERP system design, implementations, management, and audit.
- Developed the code behind various parts of the Profitablity Manager product in Oracle Release 12 using Java and PL/SQL.
- Management of the design and construction of transit projects.
- Use of Critical Path Method software for planning.
- Developed architectural design and standards (light rail project).
- Scientist of a software engineering university.
- Legal and professional services, auditing and consulting.
- Construction Capital Projects planning, management, training, and development of new projects and renovations.
- Construction Project scheduling (Primavera and Microsoft Project software).
- Software Process Improvement Specialist.
- CMMI™*/SCAMPI®* Lead Appraiser.
- Taught Auditing Oracle Applications for IIA (Institute of Intenal Auditors).
- Developed segregation of duties and GL tools for Oracle system whose ultimate goal is to facilitate the client's transition towards self auditing.
- Oracle applications security and control.
- Provided functional design and documentation for Oracle's Advanced Global Intercompany System Release 12 and its integration with General Ledger, Receivables, and Payables.
- International audit and management experience.
- Taught CAD Drafting, Manual Drafting, and Architectural Professional Development courses.
- Sarbanes Oxley Consulting.
- Facilitated Workshops
- Taught at Seminars
*CMMI is a Trade Mark and SCAMPI is a Service Mark of Carnegie Mellon University (Software Engineering Institute).
Featured CPE, PDH, CEH, and PDU Opportunity! At RISC, we learn it, we do it, and we teach it!
Two-Day Workshop - "Creative Problem Solving"
Two-Day Seminar - "Improved Project Management for Sustainability"
Archive: Published Article "Business Continuity: Thinking About The Unthinkable", Photos.
Our LinkedIn Groups
Follow me on Twitter
The mission may be over but the service to country continues.....